Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Newbie baby

Hello! I'm a newbie here and this is my first post. I dedicate this to all my loved ones. I love you all! :D

I still have class tomorrow but I'm still up til now (it's 12:54am)! I don't want to sleep yet because I'm really excited about my new blog that I wanna post everything that happened to me in the past nineteen years of my existence. Hehe. Jk. I just can't sleep yet because I am waiting for someone to remember that I still exist and to actually text me at least once. Guess who!!! Hahaha. Oh wellz, I guess it's not gonna happen anymore. It's been a whole day of waiting and you see... I've waited for nothing. 

Doesn't matter, I still have a whole lot of twenty four hours tomorrow, so much more room for waiting! Oh yes pwede nang ipako sa krus! Good night self! Good night reader! Sweet night x

Love love,
Tala :)

1 comment: