Monday, November 5, 2012

Random Thoughts at 1 o'clock in the Morning

I had a great day with faw and cess. Medyo late nga lang kami nag start pumasyal sa F. Homes, pero at least before pasukan nagkita-kita kaming tatlo. Chikahan lang and movie marathon (sort of)! Well the three of us agreed that we will do our best this second sem. Cos the previous sem sucked as in so much! We will not allow that to happen again, right? Hehe let's do our best guys and gals! We shouldn't let distractions get in our way. And oh, no love life allowed! For a change! Haha, studies first. Hope I wont change my mind later when I get to meet polsc 110, polsc 188, etc etc. :))

Tomorrow is the first day of enrolment but I am confused whether or not I should go to school. Supposedly, first day of enrolment's for freshie and graduating people only, but I'm thinking I might not get any GE (MST) if I would wait until the second day. So..what do you think? I still can't decide. So I guess I'll GO. Bahala na bukas, hihi. 


Ok time to hit the sack! Been sleeping really late the whole semestral break. Actually mas puyat pa ko ngayong sembreak kesa nong pasukan. Bad girl. :)) Till here guys! Have a good night sleep. And dont forget to drink your glass of milk! Haha, baby?


Love,
Tala :)

No comments:

Post a Comment