Monday, August 12, 2013

Virtual diary

..I think that describes this blog--it's a virtual diary. For all I know, a blog is supposed to contain stuff most people can actually relate to..like there must be one topic/subject and posts must be related to the chosen theme, e.g. food, fashion, hair, music, games, art, photography, etc etc. In my case, I always try to update this from time to time it's like a record of what's happening to me during the day..and the night. So is this already a blog?! I don't know. Haha! But sure you can consider this my virtual diary :)

As of now, it's 4:44 PM. Naiinis ako. Not sure if it's Senioritis but I really cannot drag myself into doing anything acad-related. I'm so lazy I'm at my worst. I hate myself I hate everyone I hate the world!!!! (Ang OAAAA :p) Tomorrow I have something to submit for Polsc199.. I haven't even started anything but I'm already quitting! Ayoko na talaga mag review ng journal articles. Grr. Hirap kumilos pag 'di mo gusto 'yong ginagawa mo. Ang hirap. I already want to end my suffering but I'm not doing my job to graduate the soonest hayz. Sabi na ni Allen mas maganda mag-thesis ng second sem. Sana nakinig nalang ako. Bakit pa kasi na-excite ako maubos Polsc subjects ko? One sem lang naman pagitan? Simula palang kasi anticipated ko nang babagsak ako sa Polsc199. Kaya gusto ko first sem para may chance pa ng second sem. Kung simula palang second sem ko na tinake tas gagawin ko na best ko dahil last na 'yon. Sana 'di na'ko naghihirap ngayon. Haaay, mabait pa naman prof ko doon. Matutulog nalang ako. Really not in the mood. Sana feel ko na mag-thesis. Kailan pa kaya? Lifeeee.

10:59 PM - Just woke up. Dinner muna tapos Polsci199 homework na. Shocks. 15 journal articles pa 'yon. Matatapos ko pa kaya 'yon. 'Wag sana ko makakatulog. Or else..deads. I also have to do my report for Anthro..what am I doing with my life. Woh!

Love love,
Tala :]

No comments:

Post a Comment