Friday, July 5, 2013

*

You know what? Hmmm I can never rely on my decision-making.. because more often than not, it's only generally guided by my emotions or how I feel at A CERTAIN INSTANT. Let's just say that once I make a decision, it's never final. I am so passive even choosing what to have for lunch can take me yonks before I pick. Ironically, I can also be so impulsive what I consider my happiness, I run away from it. It takes a few minutes (or days or even months) before I realize what mess I just made. Like, what, did I really just say/do that?!?! Really.. Then I'll be left bombarded with so many whys I simply cannot stop my brain from thinking that I sometimes wish it also has a shut down function similar to a computer.  Something so irrational, I might consider rational and what could be rational, I might think it's irrational. Is it just me or am I really weird?

Love love,
Tala :]

No comments:

Post a Comment