Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Why take a lot of "selfie"?

Tonight, I just want to make a short entry on how much I appreciate photography blogs. It's always fascinating how a simple four-sided  photograph can instantly make me fall in love. Some photographers are so good they can evoke mixed up emotions outta me through pieces of their static crafts. This is why I always try to return to such blogs whenever I get the chance.

I also dream of capturing peculiar yet meaningful photographs one day. For now, I try to live this desire by taking random snapshots using my low quality phone camera and an editing application I downloaded from App Store. Sometimes, quality is ridiculously low though that I simply satisfy myself with looking at other people's masterpiece while I only end up taking lots of selfies.

Love,
Tala :]

No comments:

Post a Comment