Sunday, July 7, 2013

Eye (have a) problem

Had to have my eyes checked cos I often get dizzy and found out my eyes got worse! +100 +100 na grado HUHU. I'm so sad. Why eyes why :( #rise #effect
That's the caption of the photo that I posted yesterday on Instagram. My sister and I went to Executive Optical to get me a new specs. I have not worn mine for about four months because I don't want to wear one plus I have no idea where the left lens of my yellow glasses has gone. But recently, I have been feeling the symptoms of my astigmatism most esp. dizziness. I couldn't tolerate it anymore so we went to EO but their doctor wasn't there because it was already 8pm so I only bought the frame first and had an eye checkup using a machine.. I don't know what that machine with hot air balloon or a house in the middle of a desert thingie is called but it made me so depressed lol. According to that machine, as what's written at the top of this post, I have an eye grade of +100, left and right. Last time I posted a photo on Facebook, I said that I was so happy cos my eyeglasses' grade went down to +0 +25. Now, it went up to +100 +100?! You gotta be kidding me lol. But I just had to accept the sad fact and went home with an ultra broken heart. It was really a bad day for me. When we went to EO this afternoon, I got my glasses (this time with lens) but my doctor said that I must be tired the previous night that's why the machine read +100 +100. She added that our eyes are more tense at night.. thus the exagge reading! But my actual eye grade is still +25 +25 (wait.. I'm not sure haha)! This made my day! Huhu I promise not to read inside the bus or while lying down or spend too much time on the computer. I promise to love and take care of you with my whole heart, dear eyes.

Say hello to Lola Tala XD

No comments:

Post a Comment