Monday, July 1, 2013

Something B1G

Don't get me wrong okay, I'm no jeje girl. Or at least not anymore. Hehe. So what's with the title Something B1G? It is the first of July and I just made a big decision; it's like new month, new life for me. My daily routine typically revolves around playing video games, watching movies, going to school (or studying if you will) and most of all surfing the internet doing nothing but stare and switch tabs among Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr which consumes about 40% of my day and eats up the biggest portion of my time. That's to give you an idea how big it is for me that, today, I finally decided to have my Facebook and Twitter accounts deactivated. It's like taking away 40% of my daily routine and now I don't know where to go and what to do.

Actually, this is not my first time to do such. But whenever I deactivate my account, I only deactivate either Facebook OR Twitter. This time, I deactivated the aforementioned accounts simultaneously. Well let's just say that I realized how much I have been neglecting most of the things that really matter, acads in particular. On another note, I have been wasting so much time mooning over about what's already in the past when I'm supposed to be getting my nose off certain people's lives. Not that I should forget about them, they're already a part of my life and I cannot do anything about it. When I love and care about someone, it's always deep and true. I'm not the type who eventually forgets people who made me feel happy and special once in my life. Never. So the least that I could do now is to stay away from the things that can provoke my overly attached self lol. Hence, deactivating what I consider my very significant accounts, hihi. Call me emotional or sentimental or whatever, that's just how I am. I even have a collection of razor blades inside my closet.

..Now you know what led me to updating this blog again. Peace! Mind you, I have even customized this blog for at least 6 hours.. still not satisfied. How I wish I'm also this persistent when it comes to more important things in life like writing academic papers.. or dealing with you. Joke! Anyway, it's just a couple of hours ago and I'm already missing Twitter and Facebook, esp the people I'm usually interacting with. I really hope to get used to this kind of life soon. Besides, this is only temporary. I still intend to get back to social networking sites once I'm finally done with my responsibilities. I shall return.

I still have so much to do and I don't know how to finish them in time. I'm so overwhelmed there's just too much to be done for tomorrow. In college, you don't simply have to review everything at home and practice, instead you will have to learn almost everything by yourself and that's what makes it difficult. Haaay, college life is really different. It's like 10x more challenging than high school and I will never get used to this!

Love love,
Tala :]

No comments:

Post a Comment