Sunday, July 14, 2013

July so far

It's been a week since I last posted here. Here's a recap of what happened to me this week..

July 8- Monday. I did my Polsci199 homework. That's all I can remember. Haha! Nothing special..

July 9- Tuesday. Still cramming bibliographies for Polsci199. After class, I went to SMF and stayed there til 9pm. Had to study alone without my cousin. Sad.


July 10- Wednesday. Happy day! Tawa lang ako ng tawa during PI100 class. Kulet ni sir! Hehe. Pero mas makulet naman seatmate ko (Bianx)! Also we had our recit in my Anthro198 class.. when it was my turn to recite, I wasn't nervous at all, knowing what he would ask could be found on my readings. Then! He asked me a question that couldn't be found on the rdg. Paniiiic mode. In short I wasn't able to answer. But he did not get mad or what :) what he got mad for was when I did not follow the format for our first exer. That's because I'm not active on Facebook anymore so I wasn't able to check our fb grp. I got a low mark on our first exer. Sabi pa ni sir, pag di namin kaya mag profile ng normal people, pano pa kami mag profile ng criminals? Right?

July 11- Thursday. Haggard day! We had our quiz in Chem and I got another yucky grade! I wasn't listening to my Prof cos I was studying for Econ. Hate it. Come the Econ exam. shit. Ano toh? Feeling ko zero ako dun. I thought I should've listened to my Chem Prof's lecture rather than studied for Econ. But really, I shouldn't have crammed in the first place. Then our Prof returned our second exer in Polsc199.. yucky grade na naman. Ahhh. Lahat nalang. Kelan kaya gaganda grades ko? After class, I got to buy our book Rizal: Makabayan at Martir at the UP Press (near College of Arki) for 300pesos only! Finally!

July 12- Happy day! 1 lang subject ko every Fri eh:)) after class I walked to CS with Bianx. STS class niya dun. Tas binigyan nya pako Chocovron. Saraaap! Hehe. Fave ko yun. I can eat one pack of it in one sitting. Then I got really hungry but I don't have money.. So get how will I eat breakfast? Sira pa yong ATM sa FC. Argh. That's why I  had to walk to SC. Withdraw. Rode jeep. Nagkita pa kami ni George (HS classmate)! Bago na hair niya. Mas bagay kase di na sya long hair. Charge ng phone sa AS lobby. Then I went jogging around the acad oval. That was my second time (the first time was with my mom :]). Soundtrip with Bianx sa tambs. Meeting with Allen, Anna etc at IBA tambs. Met up with my cousin at Iskomai. Went to SMF again. Tambay til 8pm. Picture picture. Here's our pics.. Hehe.
Serious XD
Happy face!
                           

Pilit smile XD
                                 



Di namin pinag-usapan pose namin dyan. Promise. But because we're like sisters, we also start to think alike. Hehe. Cheesy! Then I bought my sister's fave Caesar Salad for pasalubong cos she's still sick.

July 13- Saturday. Stayed at home :(

July 14- Today. It's Allen and Ivan's birthday! Woo! Happy birthday guys! :))
And today I'll just go over my reading assignments. Go to church later. Here's my todo list:
[x] read Ch. 3, Ch. 4 and Inside the Criminal Brain for Anthro198
[ ] do exer in Anthro167
[ ] make 15 biblio entries for Polsc199
[ ] read for PI100

Ang dami. I don't think I can finish everything today. But I have to. Tas nag reactivate na rin ako ng Facebook and Twitter. I had to. But I'll deactivate them again cos I was able to do everything I needed to do with them. What else? Hmm. I'm currently reading Selection by Kiera Cass. I have just started with the book. So far so good. Hehe. Imagine your usual cheesy fairytale and that's basically the plot.Okay that's all for now. I will eat then read for Anthro. Gtg!

Love love,
Tala :]

No comments:

Post a Comment